Our clinic specialises in a wide variety of anti-ageing and rejuvenation treatments. Brief descriptions, along with links are provided below:
- Skin Rejuvenation
There are several approaches to skin rejuvenation, and these treatments can be applied either individually or in various combinations. The techniques all rely on signalling the natural mechanisms of the body to create new skin cells, collagen, and reticular fibres. Intra-dermal methods include stimulation of neocollagenesis, use of plasma rich platelets, and chemical injectables. Skin resurfacing methods are based on removing the outer most layers of skin by chemical or mechanical means.
- Platelet Rich Plasma - Vampire Facelift
The so-called Vampire Facelift is a modern technique that uses the patient's own blood cells to stimulate rejuvenation of the skin. The method works by triggering natural growth factor reactions from extracted and activated platelets.
- Jet Therapy
Jet Therapy is a skin rejuvenation technology based on supersonic acceleration of water and therapeutic agents, which clean and penetrate the dermis through micro tunneling.
- Skin Rejuvenation With Cytokines
Cytokines are intra-dermal injectables that are naturally occurring chemicals in our bodies that are used to activate and stimulate division of skin cells.
Also an intra-dermal treatment, mesotherapy is a combination of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and nutrients to hydrate and increase skin metabolism.
Microdermabrasion mechanically removes the outer surface layers, sending regrowth signals to the skin.
- Chemical Peels
Another skin resurfacing technique, chemical peels rely on acid destruction of the skin's outer surface layers.
- Micro Needling Skin Rejuvenation System
Micro-needling, such as dermal rollers and dermal stamps have the effect of stimulating the body's own collagen creation, triggered by a cascade of natural skin reparation mechanisms.
- Hand Rejuvenation
Using the above techniques, the skin of the hands can be rejuvenated. This treatement is also often combined with fat transfer treatments to help plump the skin, and give it a younger, more healthy aspect.
- E-Style SR - Skin Rejuvenation
The e-style treatments are light and radio-frequency based treatments that stimulate sub-dermal skin remodeling.
- Gold Filament Rejuvenation
A neocollagenesis treatment, gold filament rejuvenation is a very long lasting technique for stimulating the regeneration of collagen and new blood vessels of the skin.
- Fat Removal
Liposuction has become a sophisticated technology for removing fat, and sculpting / remodeling the contours of the body. It works by removing intra-dermal fat through emulsion and aspiration. Our clinic specialises in Vaser lipo, which uses ultrasound energy to shake and loosen fat cells from connective tissue matrix. Vaser liposuction is the most effective approach for removing fat in a uniform and aesthetic way.
Gynecomastia is a condition in men that gives rise to female gland tissue and supporting fat. Treatment in our clinic is based on a combination of gland excision and the removal of fat through Vaser lipo.
- Vaser Liposuction and Liposelection
Our clinic uses Vaser lipo to remodel contours of all areas of the body, including the face, arms upper body, back, flanks, abdomen, and legs. A gallery of Vaser lipo before and after photos can be viewed by following the link.
- Mini Liposuction
Mini liposuction is a low volume lipo procedure, used in our clinic for small amounts of fat (up to 500ml).
- Anti Wrinkle Therapies
Reducing wrinkles helps project a more youthful appearance. This is particularly effective around the face and the neck.
- Mini-Facelift Procedure
The mini-facelift reduces wrinkles by pulling up the skin at the temples. It is a low impact procedure producing a subtler, younger look.
- Silhouette Threads Facelift
The silhouette thread lift not only lifts the skin of the mid-face, but also lifts and tightens the jowls.
- E-Style ST - Skin Tightening
A laser treatment, e-style skin tightening can be a very effective approach to reducing wrinkles.
- Wrinkle Minimising Injections
Wrinkle Minimising Injections is a very safe and effective way of reducing wrinkles.
- The Nefertiti Lift is a technique for smoothing the neck and reducing the jowls
- Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers add sub-dermal volume, and have the effect of plumping the skin. This can be very effective at reducing wrinkles and folds.
- Beauty Enhancement Therapies
- Revitalizing Therapies
- Anti-Acne Treatments
- Blog Articles
- Spring 2012 Cosmetic Dermatology Specials!
- How long does Vaser Swelling Last?
- Swelling of Vaser Liposuction versus Traditional Liposuction
- Removing Love Handles - Surgery or Spot Toning?
- Q&A: Gynecomastia - Questions and Answers or FAQs
- What is a Vampire Facelift?
- Thread Lifting FAQ
- Q&A: Mini-Facelift Procedure - Questions & Answers or FAQ's
- Q&A: Mole & Blemish Removal - Questions & Answers or FAQ's
- Are Men Turning More to Cosmetic Surgery?
- Q&A: Bioidentical HRT - Questions & Answers or FAQ's
- How much does Vaser lipo cost?
- Vaser consultations
- Vaser lipo post-operative care
- Video of our Vaser consultation process
- Our private operating theatre
- Vaser lipo versus dieting
- Fat Transfer Techniques -- Meeting of the BABS