Ensuring Patient Privacy and Safety
Many cosmetic doctors use hospitals to perform surgical procedures, however, hospitals are environments that manage high volumes of sick patients, and this can expose otherwise healthy patients, strictly present for cosmetic treatments, to aditional risks of infection. This is why our clinic has its own operating theatre, fitted out with state-of-the-art equipment.
It allows us to improve patient safety by significantly reducing risks of infection, and also ensures higher levels of privacy than can hospitals... an important factor for many of our high-profile patients. The clinic undergoes regular, rigorous audits by an external examiner on a regular basis, and we can demonstrate very low levels of surgical infection. Our theatre is used for Vaser liposuction, mini facelifts, and gynecomastia treatment, and has all the technology needed to provide the safest possible environment for our patients. This includes state of the art monitoring and anaesthesia equipment.
More of Our Articles on Vaser Liposuction
- Vaser Lipo Surgery
- Gallery of Liposuction Before and After Photos
- Vaser Liposuction versus Dieting
- How Much Does a Vaser Liposuction Procedure Cost?
- Vaser Lipo Post-Operative Care
- Vaser Liposuction Consultations
- Vaser Lipo Patient Consultation Process
- Vaser Lipo Swelling, Bruising, and Numbness
- Swelling of Vaser Liposuction versus Traditional Liposuction
- Lipoedema Treatment