Vaser liposuction is a low-impact cosmetic procedure that can be used to aesthetically improve the silhouette of every part of the body. This page illustrates representative before-and-after photos of body sculpting lipo procedures performed in our clinic.
Vaser for the Neck and Lower Face
The first example illustrates how Vaser lipo can be used to remove fat from the neck. The result is a crisper, better defined jawline. This rejuvenates the patient's face, and is much more attractive.
Vaser for the Thighs
The second example shows that prior to liposuction were rubbing together at the inner surfaces. After the procedure, the thighs are thinner all around including the exterior surfaces (saddle bags).
High-Def Vaser on the Abdomen
The next case shows how Vaser can be used to achieve high definition of the abdomen, bringing out nicely the patient's six-pack.
Vaser for the Arms
The following example, shows the before and after photos when lipo surgery is applied to the upper arms.
Vaser for the Upper Flanks (Banana Folds)
When Vaser is used on the upper flanks, folds of fat under the bra line can be reduced, yielding a more scuplted silhouette for this patient.
Vaser for the Lower Flanks (Love Handles)
The lower flanks can also be treated, as can be seen in the following example.
A similar example of Vaser liposuction applied to the lower flanks, this time treating the love handles for a man, is shown in the following photos.
More of Our Articles on Vaser Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction Surgery
- Our Private Liposuction Operating Theatre
- How Much Does a Vaser Liposuction Procedure Cost?
- Vaser Lipo Post-Operative Care
- Vaser Liposuction Consultations
- Vaser Lipo Patient Consultation Process
- Vaser Lipo Swelling, Bruising, and Numbness
- Swelling of Vaser Liposuction versus Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction vs. Dieting
- Treating Lipoedema
- Skin Retraction after Vaser Lipo